Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Letter #45: November 12, 2012


Dear Family,

We don’t have time to write today because we have a district activity in 20 minutes and we just got here to the internet place.... So really, I just wanted to say “Hey” and let you know that I’m doing great and I’m living by the Spirit.  We didn’t really leave the house this past week to work, but my companion is doing a lot better.

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

I hope that you are all doing well! I pray for you all every night and sincerely hope that you are all happy.  Don’t forget me now that I’ve been gone 8 months... can’t believe I’m almost halfway done....

Anyway..... I shall bid you farewell for now!

Farewell. 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hermana Hermansen

No comments:

Post a Comment