Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Letter #69: May 13, 2013


Dear Family,

Skype-ing was the funnest thing EVER.  I loved talking to all you guys!! I  STILL can’t believe that NO ONE told me that Lindsy was pregnant..... for FIVE MONTHS.... HaHaHa!... you would.... or wouldn’t I guess is a more appropriate phrase...  But all along I knew something was up!  I couldn’t have been having so many pregnant people dreams for nothing!  (BTW Brandon, you totally lied to me when you said that nothing was new in your life last week!)

Anyway, that’s funny that you all were marveling at my Spanish skills... How else would I be able to communicate with people here?  I love you guys lots and I miss you lots too!  Thanks for being so nice to me and loving me!  I like being a missionary...it really is actually the funnest, but it’s also really hard.  Just like life.  I’m trying hard to be really good.  I always wish that I could do better and be better, but everything comes line upon line, so then I have to remember to be patient with myself.  Life is funny, life’s a mess, sometimes a curse, sometimes a blessing (name that tune).

Everyone looked real cute yesterday.  I’m so happy and grateful for the wonderful family that I have!!  I’m thinking that I probably will extend, unless I get a definite “No”, but I feel good when I think about it! :)  

Next week is transfers so I will probably be writing from somewhere else and possibly will be writing on Tuesday, if so.  I don’t know though, we’ll see.  Nothing is ever definite in the mission.... Anyway, I love you all lots and lots and lots!!!! 

Chao pescao!
-Hermana Hermansen 

P.S. Enjoy these pics from Chile and be jealous. Ha! Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment