Sunday, April 8, 2012

Letter #10 April 6, 2012

Dear Mama,

Hola!  How are you?  I'm doing well. :)  I'm glad you got to see me singing in General Conference!  My next dentist appointment is not this Monday, but the following.  I'm not sure what time yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do know!

My tooth actually has been hurting a little since my dentist appointment, but yesterday it started hurting really bad!!  I've been taking ibuprofen, aspirin, and excedrin.  Not all at once of course, but I've been rotating.  It actually woke me up in the middle of the night last night and I couldn't sleep because it was hurting so badly...not fun, but the medicine helps a lot!  I need you to send me more medicine asasp, though.

Conference was so good!  It seemed like the main focuses were family and being nice.  Conference isn't too different as a missionary, besides not being able to be in PJs and sit on a couch.... It seems though, that being a missionary, my understanding of the gospel principles has been vastly increased!  Not to say that church doctrine and principles didn't make sense before, but everything has enriched meaning. So, the same applies with Conference.  I'm sure was all got the same message out of it, but as a missionary, my understanding of exactly what they're saying and why they are saying it shone through brightly!

I'm glad the weekend was fun for everyone!  I miss the grandkids!!!  Send me pictures of them please. :) I'm glad you had a good bonding experience with Aunt Konnie, Kristie, and Grandma!!  Sounds awesome!

You are awesome and I love you mucho!!!  Happy Easter!!!

Love,
Hermana Hermansen

P.S.  Did you get Courtney's letter to her?  If you didn't see the e-mail, could you get Lyndsie Hall's address for me please?  Thanks!

P.P.S.  Could you tell Rachel to add or accept my companion on Facebook?  Her name is Laynee Ortega from Ogden, Utah (I think), she studied at Utah State, Chelsea Bowman should be friends with her.  They you can FB stalk her for real. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment