Sunday, April 8, 2012

Letter #9 April 1, 2012

Dear Mom,

Thank you so much for the package!!  It was awesome!  I love the missionary necklace!!!  I never want to take it off. Ha!  When I get home, I think I'll want one just like the one you have, too.  I love, love, LOVE the necklace you got me!  I was just thinking it might be kind of weird to wear it when I'm not a missionary, but I probably will anyway because I love it so much. :)  Ha!

The letter from Bailey was awesome, too!  She is so stinkin' cute!!  I just lover her and want her to be baptized.   Everything else in that package was awesome, too!!!  You can tell Melissa (you aid) that I understood almost all of her letter.  I am actually really good at Spanish comprehension, like reading it and listening.  I just can't quite speak it and put it together as well as I would like to yet, but it's only been 3 1/2 weeks, so I'm not too worried about it.

Also yesterday, I got to sing in Conference!!!  It was crazy cool!  A seriously incredible experience.  Did you see me on the big screen?  We watched it today and you could see me a couple of times.  The one time the camera got closest, I was making a really ugly face....Ha! Ha! The choir director kept telling us to open our mouths and make them long as we sing and when we were performing, I swear he was looking right at me and telling me specifically to make my mouth bigger...so I think I over-corrected or something....oops.  Ha!  Ha! Oh Well!

I love your letters mama!  That's crazy about the wind!  And I liked the little thing on my new soon-to-be mission president and his wife!  It's nice to hear about the real world because it sort of feels like it stopped.

Well, I must be getting to bed.  I hope conference was wonderful for you!!! I love and miss you mucho!

Love,
Hermana Hermansen

P.S.  Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment