Thursday, February 7, 2013

Letter #55: February 4, 2013


Dear Mom,

I miss you.  This week was alright.  Something really funny happened this week... While trying to start a contact (talking to someone in the street) my companion asked how far along the lady was (pregnant-wise) while reaching out and pointing to her belly.... The lady wasn’t pregnant. Then, we tried to give her a Book of Mormon.  She wasn’t interested.  (HAHAHAHAHAHA… one of the funniest moments of my life!)  You know you always hear of these stories happening, but very rarely in life do you get to witness them first hand.  :)

So tell me, how is Bailey doing?  I knew that Robert was the new Bishop because Courtney wrote and told me that last week.  You should send me a picture of Laurel and her man.  Can you believe I miss snow?  

There are lots of crazy people here and it seems like the extra crazy ones are the only ones that want to talk to us... I am super, super, super grateful for you and for our family.  I love you all so much!!! And I miss you all, too.  There are so many things that I took for granted.  Thanks for always loving me and understanding me and just being there for me.  You really are the best mom in the world.  Thank you for all of the sacrifices that you have made for me.  I appreciate every single thing that you have sacrificed in your life so that I could have a ¨better one¨.  We have an amazing family and I’m excited to spend eternity together.   It is nice to remember for a moment that I have a family that loves me.

Have fun in St. George!!  Tell Lyndsie that I love her and I am really proud of her!!  Tell everyone in St. George that I love them and miss them incredibly!!!!  Especially grandma.  She’s in my thoughts often.  I want to go to St. George for a week or so when I get home to be with grandma and everyone down there.  Well, I must be off!

LOVE YOU!!!
-Hermana Hermansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment