Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Letter #56: February 11, 2013


Dearest Mother,

Let’s see.... What can I tell you about this past week...?  Hmm….. Oh! I got the package from Alec! It was awesome!! Tell him “Thank you” from me the next time you see him! He is such a great friend!  :)  I’m glad to hear that Lyndsie’s thing went well!!! I know, she has grown up SO much!!  The change that I’ve been able to see in her in the past several weeks is incredible!!  I’m excited for her to go on her mission! It’s going to be the best learning experience in the world for her!!!

I also got a dearelder from Rachel this past week.  She told me that Brett had said that the mission was one of the most stressful experiences that he had, but also the time when he learned the most about himself as a person.  Thus far, I have found that to be 100% true.  In the times most difficult and stressful are the times when I learn the most about myself.

Thanks for sending me a B-Day package!!!  That was very nice of you. :)  I LOVE YOU mommy and family so very, very much!!  You all are always in my thoughts and prayers!! Have a great week!  We have interviews with the President tomorrow.  Should be good! 

LOVE YOU!!! 
-Hermana Hermansen

P.S. Spencer is Assistant to the President in his mission.  He told me a couple weeks ago... Ha! Ha!  What a stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment