Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Letter #58: February 25, 2013


Dearest Family,

I love you all so much!!  So our transfers are weird this week.  We are having them on Wednesday.  Today is our normal P-day and tomorrow is my last day with Hermana Ramos.  I am staying in our area and she is leaving.  We both are going to be training new missionaries. I’m super excited to be training, but nervous, too.  I LOVED my time with Hermana Ramos!!!! Three transfers together for hermanas is a historical record!!!  I learned an incredible amount with her.  She helped me to really start to fulfill my potential as a missionary.

Anyway, I do not know if I will be training a Gringa or Latina or from some other country, but I’m secretly hoping for a Gringa.... My English is getting bad and my social skills are even more awkward...

Sometimes there are people in the street that know English and they start speaking to me and I don’t know how to respond in English, or I’ll start talking in English to them and then without thinking, I switch to Spanish.... I want a Gringa so that we can speak English and she can help me remember things (and if I’m lucky teach me some social skills).  Also, I think it will help my Spanish grammar to help her learn Spanish...but I will be happy to train whoever the Lord would have me train!  :)

Lyndsie, wrote me!  She didn’t really have time, but said she’s doing well!  She heads to Oregon on Wednesday!  Crazy short time in the MTC!!  I can’t even imagine!!  Anyway, the computer has been having technical difficulties, so I’m out of time!!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!  I’ll let you know how things go with my hijita (little daughter) next week!!!! 

-Hermana Me

No comments:

Post a Comment