Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Letter #81: August 5, 2013


Hello Everyone,

Ok guys real quick!  Let me give a run down of how things have been going lately
Our area = really hard…I have never been in a ward in such a bad state... There are just weird things that go on between the members... and lots of gossip.  We have focused a lot on visiting the members, new converts, and less actives.  We started with 20 people coming to church and it was up to 40 yesterday.  Woohoo!

I’m pretty much the assigned chorister of the ward for sacrament meeting, which doesn’t sound that impressive until you remember that we don’t sing with a piano and the chorister has to sing to first few notes out loud solo so everyone can follow along.... Ha! Ha!  It’s fun.

Our area is part tiny neighborhoods and part HUGE fields.... (like farmers and such...) = kind of complicated to work around, but we do what we can...It’s been hard for me to be in Quillota again, but I am doing well. :)

Interviews last week were AWESOME!  Probably the best interview that I’ve had!  As my time is coming to an end I am just trying to enjoy everything that I can to its fullest!!! I have one major worry and that is, “How will I know if I’ve done everything that Heavenly Father expected or me?  Or if I learned all the things that He wanted me t learn?”  I’m scared to come back to the real world without having done all that was expected or desired by Him…or just letting Him down in any way......

How will I know? ... 

Anyway, I’m out of time for today... I will keep you guys updated with my flight itinerary as I get it....

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
-Hermana Hermansen





No comments:

Post a Comment