Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Letter #82: August 12, 2013

HOLA Familia!!!

How is everyone?  Thanks for the pics, Brandon!!  Looks like fun!!  And Lindsy is sooo cute!! I can’t wait to meet that little guy!  What is going to be his name? 

Well, this week was a little hard... So, I’ve been somewhat sick lately... I’ve been doing my best to ignore it, but this past week was rough…I felt dizzy and nauseous pretty much always (for the past 5 weeks or so) and sometimes it makes me throw up... which was the case last week...

The mission nurse gave me permission to rest and I have doctor’s appointment on the August 20th.  Nothing too serious, so no worries, she thinks I have an inner ear problem…Ergo, maybe.  Work was slow this past week.  Nothing is worse than being sick on the mission!  I HATE being inside the pension during the day....

Anyway, I’m feeling weird about coming home so soon.... I’m still not looking forward to it, but I’m excited to see all you guys!!  We have transfers this week so it is possible that I get a new comp and/or area this Wednesday.  I’ll let you know next week, but my companion and I will both probably stay put...

Oh, we did ex-changes this past week and they were so much fun! I love learning from different missionaries! When we were together we totally saw a decapitated dog head in the street.  It was so nasty!  The body was nowhere in sight, but it looked like it had been ripped off…it was pretty fresh too… gross!  I almost took a picture, but then decided I’d rather NOT remember that one...

Interesting fact— last week in interviews, I forgot to mention that President Kahnlein told me that I have perfect Spanish.  A pretty good compliment if you ask me, but I still don’t believe it... I have lots of things that I could practice and do better, but it made me happy to hear that I’m not too shabby. :)

Anyway, I’m out of time!!  Have a good one all!!!  

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

-Hermana Hermansen

No comments:

Post a Comment