Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Letter #84: August 26, 2013

Fam Jam,

The weeks ARE flying by!!!  It’s crazy...

So this week was EXTRA weird!!!  I went to the doctor.... then, my companion went to the doctor...

I have low-blood pressure (98/57).  My companion has a hernia and will need surgery... it was my companion’s birthday... found out that her grandma died... ON her birthday...  Is this real life??

Oh yeah, P.S. the mail in Chile is on strike. (What?!?  Can they even do that?)  Anyway, no worries, we just got a quote from the mission president’s wife that says, “Everything will be OK in the end.... if it’s not OK, it’s not the end.”  That’s right; it’s NOT the end because I still have 4 weeks left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot. Woot.

Anyway, I’m not feeling very “writey” today.... Let me answer your questions mama!

General Conference: so, I may be going to the Saturday morning session of general conference.... So, maybe we could just wait until my official homecoming until we do the brunch...Or we could do it Sunday with the family!!  Your call. 

Hmmn... I don’t really know what else to say...  Next week’s letter will be better!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!  

Take care!

-Hermana Hermansen

No comments:

Post a Comment