Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Letter #23: June 18, 2012


Dear Fam,

1st change is over!!!! Woot!  Six weeks down... 57...60...63...ish... MANY more to go... Ha. So here are the changes that were made.  Hermana Alvarez and Estrada are going to the coast, no sisters are taking their place which means my companion and I inherited their area. Woot.  Ha! Ha!  We have a huge ward (Troncal 1) and a branch in San Pedro (Troncal 2).  Lots of work, but I’m really excited!  This also means that I will be living with just my companion and I in the pension and no one who speaks English... Ha. Ha. Awesome :)  We had zone conference last week and it was fun!  I got to see Hermana Ortega!!!!!!  She says that if you can, mom and dad, that you should try to visit her family again because they would love it!  We had a really busy week because we went to La Ligua twice which took up all activity for both those days and zone conference was in Villa Aleman, which also took up most the day.

Last Saturday I was sick and we stayed home and yesterday we went to San Pedro to meet some members.  So Saturday, I was having flu-ish symptoms... my whole body was ache-y, I was hot and cold, and my throat has been sore all week and my nose was icky too.  Hermana Gillespie told me some remedies to do and I slept most the day.  I feel great now!  It’s amazing what a day of rest and the help of the Lord can do.  We have a new awesome investigator named Alejandra and her 3 daughters.  She wants to find the truth and wants more direction in her life.  We’ve had 2 lessons with her and have another tonight.  We asked her to be baptized but she said she didn’t know, but I think she will :)  She cried in our last lesson because she was feeling the spirit.  It was awesome.  Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone!!!!  

Happy Father’s Day, yesterday, Dad!!!! Hope it was great!!!! I love you all!!

Until next week.
-Hermana Hermansen
  

No comments:

Post a Comment