Monday, September 17, 2012

Letter #37: September 17, 2012


Hello Family!

So I don’t have much to say from this week....  We had a zone conference finally and it was AWESOME.  We had Elder Viñas of the area seventy speak to us and I loved it.  He said something really cool that I want to share with you.  He said that everyone is here in this life to suffer and what the gospel allows us to do is to SUFFER WITH JOY...  I loved that.  It has definitely helped me and I thought it might help all of you, too.  My Spanish is doing really well and people tell me, I talk as if I were about to finish my mission instead of just starting.  I don’t feel like that though... I still have a TON to learn, but it was a nice compliment.  On the way home from the conference, I contacted a cute little old lady on the bus.  It was a good time.

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH!!!  And I miss you all too!
Hopefully next week I will have more to say.

Love, 
Hermana Hermansen 

P.S. Pics to come next week.  I forgot my computer cable.....

No comments:

Post a Comment