Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Amazing Letter from Hermana Hermansen's First Companion


Hi Hermana Hermansen's mom,

I just wanted to write you and let you know how incredibly amazing I think your daughter is.  I don’t know what she told you about her last two transfers, but I know that they were quite the struggle for her and she’s been through a lot.  I can tell you how absolutely glowing she was with the spirit this last weekend now that she has a different and better companion.  I hurt for her hard time that she had because I too have struggled out here, but I can so clearly see how Heavenly Father has shaped her into an amazing missionary and prepared her to do a great work in the ward she is now in.  Thank you for raising such a wonderful young woman.  I can’t express how grateful and honored I feel to have been her companion and serve in the same mission as her. She has been a great strength to me and I look forward to someday meeting you after our mission.  Your daughter is amazing and a great missionary and speaks very, very highly of you. Thank you for your diligence, I may not know you personally, but I’ve had the privilege to get to know your daughter and there is no doubt that you have helped shaped the wonderful girl she is today.  Thank you for that, she has helped me a lot and through her you have helped me a lot, too. 

Sincerely,

Hermana Ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment