Monday, October 1, 2012

Letter #39: October 1, 2012


Dear Family, 

First off…  
Happy Birthday, Brandon!!!!  On the 27th, right??  Are you 30 now??  Wow! Crazy.....

Anyway, I don’t really have much to say….

Rachel, I sent my memory card last Friday.  Hope it gets there.  

I get to see Hermana Ortega once or twice a week right now.  I love her and I miss her.  I hope that we get to be companions one day!!

On our way to choir practice the other day there was oldies music (from the states) playing on the bus... It made me happy and it made me MISS those long drives with Dad listening to oldies music.....

Anyway, thanks for all your love and support!!  I love you all soooooooooooooooooooo much!! Hope you’re all doing well.  Until next week.
-Hermana Hermansen

P.S.  HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And HAPPY GENERAL CONFERENCE this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go listen to the prophet’s voice; it’s a commandment.  :)  And one more.... HAPPY 7 MONTHS on the MISH to me this next Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hermana Hermansen

No comments:

Post a Comment