Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Letter #51: December 31, 2012


Dear Mommy, 

I love you. 

Dear Family,

I LOVED talking with you all!!!!  I miss you all dearly, but I know that I’m where I’m supposed to be.  I’m glad that you all miss me, too.  Please continue to love me this much after I get home... Ha! Ha!  :)  Ok, I only have 20 minutes left, so I will try to write fast. (During these next couple weeks while Lyndsie is preparing for her mission, I’m going to be writing her first so my e-mails will probably be shorter...)

You have no idea how HAPPY it made me to be able to see you all and talk to you all!!  You are all glowing with the light of Christ, which makes me happy about all other things!  I LOVE you ALL soooooo much!!!  MY love and appreciation for every member of our family has grown incredibly from being separated for so long.... We have such a special family!!! I can´t even describe my feelings of how grateful I am for you all!  We are soooooo lucky to have each other. We have so many ignorant blessings.....  (side note from Sarah’s sister, Rachel and mom: we aren’t sure what she means her by ignorant blessings….we think something got lost in translation and she really means blessings that we take for granted…. :)

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for everything that you have done for me, but above all for just loving me and accepting me and all my weirdness...  I love you guys and I’m so happy that we have eternity together. :)

Thanks for getting the stuff for my package, Mom…. YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST!!!! Tell Alec is a cutie for sending me a little package... Ha! Ha!  Love him.  I’m out of time, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you all!!!!!!!!

Love,
Hermana Hermansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment