Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Letter #52: January 7, 2013


 Dear Mommy,

I love you very, very much!!  Thank you for being my mommy and for loving me!  All is well.  :)  I’m troopin’ along and the Lord is helping me.  Today was fun!  We had a zone activity and played kickball and dodge ball and had a little hike and testimony meeting.  :)  I don’t have time to write much today because I wrote Lyndsie a lot, but I love you.  I know that I am in the right place at the right time.  Tell Laurel congrats!!  And tell Rachel Happy B-day!!  I forgot to tell her last week, but I was thinking of her all day....  I must be off now!!   LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Hermana Sarah

P.S. I think I’m just going to wait until I get home for the dentist... I don’t want to have to deal with it here....

No comments:

Post a Comment