Friday, July 5, 2013

Letter #75: June 25, 2013

Dear Fam,

So this week was good.  We had Zone Conference yesterday, which was AWESOME (and also why I am writing today, Tuesday)!!  I love them sooo much!  Always soooo full of so much good information of how to be a better missionary.  I liked it very much so!  I’ve been feeling so lazy with writing e-mails lately and I do apologize for that.... It’s not that cool things and missionary things aren’t happening; I just haven’t got much motivation to write it all out when p-day rolls around... Please forgive me...

It sounds like everything at home is going well!  That is good to hear!  I am happy that everyone is doing so well!!  I am doing so well, too!  Just loving being able to serve the Lord!  I had to fill out this little “Personal Information paper for missionaries going home soon” just barely and it made me feel all antsy like... like in a way that I don’t want this to end and I’m not ready to come home.... It’s so weird.... But luckily I don’t have to think too much about it… Just made feel weird for a second... Blehk…I don’t want this time to end!!  I love being a missionary!!

Last night, we had such a powerful lesson with one of our investigators who is a night guard at a school.  We go teach him outside while he night guards.  He is the sweetest, hugest, Chileanist guy ever!!  I was so overcome with the spirit and I just knew exactly what to say and my Spanish was just flowing out like crazy without even the slightest bit of hesitation!!  I am fluent now and don’t have to think much to speak (other than what I’m going to say), but this was a divine flow... I love when that happens because it’s just evidence to me that I’m being guided by the spirit.  So cool.

My companion and I are still getting along super well!  Transfers are next week and we are really hoping to stay together.... But only the Lord knows what we need, so we will see what happens.  I will keep you posted.  This transfer went by WAY too fast!!  I feel like it just started... ugh.  I hate how when you are enjoying something time goes by so fast and when you are suffering through something time seems to stop... It should definitely be the other way around, but whatevs...

Hmmn... Well, I’m out of time for today, but I will try to write a super awesome e-mail next week.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
-Hermana Hermansen


P.S. Mom, thanks for sending my package!  Super excited to get it!  Also, going to extend as long as I can!!!  Love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment