Monday, July 8, 2013

Letter #77: July 8, 2013

Hello guys,

I’m back in....Quillota.  My new companion is awesome!!  Her name is Hermana Shelby Taylor from Sandy.  She is super cute and super nice and we get along!  We are working hard!  We are re-opening an area.  There haven’t been missionaries here for 2 months and before that there were Elders.  It’s interesting to be here again, but the ward really needs our help so we are doing all we can to help them.  There were only 30 people at church yesterday, and 25 of them got there late.

That’s all for today.  I’ll write more next week.  I can feel the help of the Lord with me with all of the changes that have taken place...... I am still happy!!!  Everyday I do a little better and I’m a lot stronger now, so Heavenly Father knows I can handle changes.  SOOO happy to be a missionary!!  There is nowhere that I would rather be!!  I love you all SOOO much!! Wish me luck. ;)


-Hermana Hermansen

No comments:

Post a Comment