Sunday, March 18, 2012

Letter #5 March 14, 2012

The MTC is good!!! I don't think I will e-mail very much cuz we don't have much time! The computer literally times us.  I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well!!! I've only heard from Mom and Rachel and from my friends Spencer, Gabby, and Taylor (who is on a mission in Argentina). There is not much time to write so my letters will be pretty short usually.... Spanish is coming along. It was super overwhelming at first but it's getting better!! I'm actuallly already starting to have a hard time with English now.... Like grammar and sentence structure, it gets so confusing!!! Anyway I only have 6 minutes left so let me tell you a cool story.... Last night brach President calls in the other 2 hermanas to talk with them, when they get back he announces they've been called to go to the MTC in Guatamala for the rest of their MTC stay and they are to leave for Guatemala in a week and a half!!! Way crazy huh?? We were all freaking out!! We've gotten super close as a district and I am going to miss them SO much! Crazy how close you can get with people here. That's the spirit for you! Our district seriously feels like a family. It's AWESOME! But anyway, I'm just about out of time! I'll write handwritten letters. I hope everything is going well for everyone! I miss everyone so much and I LOVE you all!! I LOVE hearing from Mom and Rachel. The support is so awesome! Especially at the beginning because it was hard at first. Have a good week!
-Hermana Hermansen

P.S. I miss those chocolate chips!!!! And those chocolate cream cheese w/chocolate chip brownies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment