Monday, March 26, 2012

SINGING IN CONFERENCE

Today is not my p-day but they said we could e-mail about conference. So, I am lucky enough to be in the choir to sing at general conference! How you ask and how did they pick? Pure luck! Not everyone gets to do it so I'm super stoked! We are singing in the Saturday afternoon session and I will be wearing a yellow sweater with ruffles on the front. :) Keep a weary eye out for me and tell all the rest of the family and my friends (if you can) because I don't know if I will be able to in time!!!




By the way, I've chipped my crown... I was right next to the lady when she called you on the phone today. I could almost hear your voice! That was harder than I thought it would be. So I have an appointment on Thursday at 10 am. I have to take a bus to the place that they've arranged my appointment at and their office will need to call you for payment and dental plans, etc so make sure you have your phone with you at that time! The other hermanas leave for Guatemala tomorrow! Sad day, but it will be good for them.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thanks for being loving, caring, and supportive!!!

Love, Hermana Hermansen


No comments:

Post a Comment