Sunday, March 25, 2012

Letter #6 March 19, 2012 and Letter #7 March 23, 2012

Excerpt from my letter:

So, Relief Society is good!  We have a guest speaker every week and one sister also gets up and shares her conversion story (if she is a convert that is).  It's usually really spiritual and almost makes me cry. Ha! We also watch, "Music and the Spoken Word" before Relief Society and that makes  me a little emotional, too....Ha! Ha!  

My entire district is going to Chile!  All 8 of us. :)  Hermana Ortega and I are going to Vina, one elder is going to Concepcion South, and the rest are going to Santiago West.  Another district in the zone is going to Honduras, one district just left to Argentina, and the other one is going to various places in the states.  I've run into other missionaries across campus that are going to Chile, too!  I know of another Hermana going to Vina even, but she's in the intermediate Spanish class. 

Keep me in your heart, mi hermana!  Love you!!!

E-mail:

Dear Family,

Thank you much for writing me!! You're all the best! I don't have much time left so this will be short and I will respond to letters individually. The MTC is great!  My companion and I are getting along great!! I feel just like we are friends that are always together rather than companions. It's awesome because we are sooooo different!  The spirit here is awesome!!! It's amazing how much more you can accomplish and keep focused without all the distractions of the world. So one cool thing! I will be singing in the choir at a session of General Conference!! Cool huh?? I believe it will be a Sunday session. I love you all and hope you're all happy and doing well!!  Thanks for all your support!

Much love,
Hermana Hermansen

No comments:

Post a Comment