Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Letter #31: August 6, 2012


Dear Family, 

Well, first things first…The mission blog is up again.  Here is the site:


Well, I received a bunch of little notes from the ward (I think)!!!  That was nice of them!!  They made me happy. :)  I’m going to try and write a letter back to the ward and maybe they’ll read it in sacrament.  That would be cool, eh?  That’s crazy that Sadee’s dad is bishop!!  (Is Sadee married yet?)  What big changes!!!  Cool though.  I haven’t received my package yet, but I’m really hoping I receive it tomorrow because I’m tired of having fleas....  Oh yea, one of my investigators, Margarita said to send you all her regards.  Ha! Ha!  She’s funny. 

Mom- will you PLEASE find out Laurel Christensen’s address and e-mail for me???  Please, please, please! Well, last but definitely not least (it’s actually the most), I had by far the coolest experience of my mission thus far yesterday!!!!  Our investigator, Felipe (19), bore his testimony in sacrament yesterday!!  He had a baptismal date for the 28th of July, but didn’t feel ready because he didn’t have an answer about whether the church was true or not.  So anyway, we’ve still been teaching him and he is super awesome and he had the idea to fast for his answer so we said we would, too.  So we fasted and he got up during fast and testimony meeting and said that he knew the church was true and he got his answer and he knows that God always answers when we ask.  IT WAS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!  I’m stoked for his baptism this month!!!

Well, that’s all for today.  I hope everyone is doing well since I only got an e-mail from Courtney!  No worries fam!  I know you’re busy.  I just hope everything is ok.  I’m pretty sure the mission office would inform me if not, so I’m not too worried.  Anyway, I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good week!

-Hermana Hermansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment