Monday, August 20, 2012

Letter #33: August 20, 2012


Hello there family!

I’m not in much of a writing mood and I don’t have much to tell from this week, either.  The work has been a little slow.....but I digress. 

FELIPE IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOT.  I am so stoked.

Not much to report other than I’m excited.  We had another lesson with the family of penguin man.  They are awesome!  They have a lot of sincere desires!! :)  So this is kind of a cool thing, there is this super cute, little, old lady that we keep running into.  We’ve run into her 3 times now in the street randomly.  It’s so awesome to see how God literally puts people in your path-way.  :)  My companion and I both feel like we need to take it slow with her, but we know where she lives and I’m dying to teach her!!   I’ll keep you posted on what happens.  Well, that really is all I have to say this week... I’ll try to find something funny to write about for next week. 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EttE.

-Hermana Hermansen

No comments:

Post a Comment