Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Letter #17: May 14, 2012 (first e-mail from Chile)

Mama,

It was fun to talk to you and everyone yesterday!!! I´m glad I was able to do that right after getting here so I could just tell you all about everything instead of writing it down. Writing letters takes sooo long. Ha! Ha! I couldn´t see anyone clearly at all, but it was still fun!! Could you get on my Facebook again and add ´Carlos Villalobos´? He is the ward mission leader here and we work with him a lot. He´s super funny!! He wanted to see me sing in General Conference and I told him it was on my FB so he added me.  Anyway, if you could send me a package next week by the 26th that would be SUPER great and MUCH appreciated!!!! You are so great!!

I also would like recipes!!! (We don´t have an oven so I want recipes for things like no bake cookies, muddy buddies, and other treats that are super American) J  My companion and the girls that I live with are going to make an exchange!  Ha! Ha!  They are going to teach me how to cook their food and I will teach them how to cook my food. J 

I have heard from both Taylor and Spencer. We e-mail every week. They are both doing really well!!!! :)  I´m just about out of time so I will take pictures and send them next week!!!  I’m super happy to be here!!! I love it!! You would love it too!! The people are soooooo friendly!!! Seeing the people interact makes me miss you because they are so loving and they remind me of you, in that way.  It makes me wish that I could interact with my loving mommy.  Ha! Ha!  If you and dad don´t come pick me up (which I am totally not planning on) we should come here on a vacation the summer after I get home!!!)

Thank you so much for everything!! You are the best!!!!!!

I love you mucho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Hermana Hermansen

P.S. Could you get me the following addresses if possible: Tiffany Weber (Weber house), Alyssa Benson (Benson house), Colton Hanks (house), and Colton Henderson. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment